• In the Spotlight:

Question....

how do u truely make ur man happy? w no fights or anything bad between the two of u.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think there exists a relationship without fights. If there is, then people are holding back. DH and I didn't have our first fight for a long time, but it did happen inevitably.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• well if your having trouble i'm so sorry but just know your not alone! my story is right out of high school i got pregnant and so we pretty much got married because of our child a few years down the road we had another child and were married nearly eight years through out that time we had trouble on and off and in the end we both decided it was not to be we stayed together the eight years mostly for our two children and it was hard leaving for them but i will never come between the relationship between them and their father and i must say in the process through a friend i knew a long time met the now love of my life she actually dated him a little while and they wasn't for each other and when we first laid eyes on each other i knew he was the man. when you see that person you just know because they light up your world and will put the biggest smile on your face you have ever had outside of the days i brought my 2 children
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• into the world... i always like to tell ladies my story and i'm not ashamed of it one bit because every person in this world has someone out there for them :) sometimes it just takes time!
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I wish there was such a thing. My husband and I fight all the time, oh but the make up sex is great!!!
    momoftwins250

Answer by momoftwins250 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I agree with momoftwins the make up sex is well worth it.. plus I have always heard in a healthy relationship there is always disagreements, it means both still care enough to talk\fight . when you stop communicating is when you should worry.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 6:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It is Impossible to always make your man Happy & Impossible for him to always make you Happy- Life would get Boring without arguments sometimes- all you need to do is be the Best you can & everything else will fall into place:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 7:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i agree daisyb and even though i'm more then blessed now with a wonderful man anybody is still going to have their days of turmoil however if its "the one" your suppose to be with then you can more then handle the ups and downs of a relationship it makes it so much easier :) because in the end i know he is the one and wouldn't leave him for nothing in this world no matter what!
    ash2011903

Answer by ash2011903 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Well the key to happiness is honesty and sharing me and my husband share everything so we don't really have big arugements only small stupid ones. Also doing things together to make the bond closer just little thing like cooking together watching movies going for walks ets anything that will make you happy.
    However there will be arguements in every marriage no matter how good they are.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My husband and I have been together for over 4 years and married for about half of that. We fight. Sometimes its just bickering, sometimes its huge blow out fights and the gloves come off. Its not about making him happy-its about working together to make us and or son happy. When you let go of the 'you' and 'me' in your relationship it gets a little easier to understand. That doesn't mean that 'you' and 'me' don't exist anymore, but it helps you to compromise a little more.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 7:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• thak you guys :D i needed that!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2011