Just an update: My dd is a top seller at school

I have posted before we have been selling candy for the school. Yes I know some moms dont like it, wont do it or whatever. I like doing it, not for the school but for my kids because they like winning prizes and doing things school related. It makes me smile to see them smile when they feel like they accomplished something (even just selling candy to go to a fair lol).

Anyway our goal was 3 boxes so dd could get into a squirt gun fight with her principle at school. I figured she would get a kick out of it. We are passed 6 boxes now and she now gets all the rewards available and shes in a fight for the top spots. First place is $125, second is $100 and 3rd is $75. She is so excited and I am excited for her. We still have until March 29th so yay I think she will make some of those top spots.

Just wanted to share my pride lol.

Asked by gemgem at 6:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think whatever brings in the money for school is great!
    greenbeanmoma

Answer by greenbeanmoma at 9:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• clappinggoodway to gowow , great

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Awesome :)
    I hated those things in school & was always a bit jealous of the kids that did well lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I was too! I was never a big seller growing up.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011