If you use gDiapers, do you like them?

AimBre

Asked by AimBre at 7:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I loved the concept, so I tried, but honestly... I couldn't get the hang of it. No matter how I put them on, they always seemed to leak. So I pretty much just gave up.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I liked them, but I preferred my cloth diapers. The gDiapers were good for when we were going to be out for a while, or when DD went to grandma's, but I usually ended up stuffing them with my prefolds.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I never used the Gdiapers.... but I use the Flip diapers and they are very similar, I considered the Gdiapers but they were a little more expensive. But the Flip diapers are great... I have had a leak here and there but I had leaks with disposable occasionally also. If it helps I shop on cottonbabies.com and they have some of the lowest prices on all kinds of cloth diapers.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011