How was your day?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 7:18 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Another awful here. Fighting w/ husband..... and he napped til 3:30pm to "punish me". Then he took the kids sledding to apologize and give me some alone time and there he "dislocated his knee" and will now be spending the next 3-5 hours in the ER and not have to help me with dinner, baths, homework, and so on. I am super grumpy and cannot wait for tomorrow when he returns to work and I return to my normal schedule.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No good. I woke up with my oldest to start my workout, within seconds of starting it I got sick, the shakes, ice cold. Been sick for the rest of the day. My S/O so good he let me go back to sleep til he had to leave for work. Then I napped again when the litle one napped.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Awful... Had to fight with the cable company this morning because they said my bank account that i tried to pay with was closed... it's not, they did something wrong ( even the bank wrote a letter) but try getting them to fix that....ha, what a joke. Then my 16 month old decided he wanted to shrill scream all day long for fun... so my nerves are shot. Then my 10yo pulled himself up on one of the couch arm cushion and pulled the staples clean out of it... so now he's in his room... it's raining, I have heartburn and I need to get out of my house for a few min... I QUIT! lol sorry you asked just the right question for me to vent... I feel better :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Mine, not so great either. I have a muscle spasm in my neck, so I didn't sleep well last night. My SO got up early this morning o go to the range with a friend, I did 7 loads of laundry and while I had the sheets off my bed one of my cats peed on the bed my SO didn't clean the litter box before he left. Had a very whiny 2 YO who didn't take a nap. My day was incredibly exciting and now I have to sleep on an air mattress b/c my bed is still wet and still smells.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Long, but I accomplished a good bit!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It went pretty well
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2011