What do you think of the show ''Sister Wives'' on TLC?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• I had rather look at a blank screen.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I watched the first episode last night and absolutely could not watch anymore.  I just felt like it was very "forced".  Like bad acting.  I don't know, just my opinion lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Interesting....I wonder if I could live that way....probably not cause I am a jealous person but I give that family credit for doing what they do and don't let people bother them.
    MsApple

Answer by MsApple at 7:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• fascinating. they seem like nice people, they have gorgeous and charming kids. i also admire their honesty/bravery
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I love sister wives! I think it's a cool look into a life that not many know about. It's always fun to see how other people live..
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 7:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I haven't watched it. I always mean to and then I never do. I'm really interested in plural marriage. I know a couple of Mormons who were raised in communities that they left because of it. I'd really like to learn more about it because its so fascinating. I had a neighbor who was Mormon and said her family was excommunicated from the church because of plural marriage but when she moved out she asked to come back and they made her take classes but eventually was allowed back. She said her family was very loving and she does miss having her mother and the 'sister wives' around because they had very strong bonds. Also, she was very clear in stating that her family did NOT abuse public assistance and her father and brother made enough to support the family on their own and they used WIC the first few years-but two of her mothers were never pregnant at the same time-everything was planned so that it was a smooth adjustment.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 7:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I've never heard of it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

same here
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Please understand that Mormon polygamists are not the same as the main sect. The sect that indulges in plural marriage is RLDS. Reformed Latter Day Saints, and the show does not interest me. I tried to watch it, but I couldn't. I don't like reality tv period. Every time I watch something that is considered "reality" I argue with the show at how it is not real. Sorry.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think it's just sick but if that's how someone wants to live that's fine with me.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2011