Implantation bleeding-symptoms have disappeared--frustrated.

Hi! I have an appt. this wk to get a blood test done. I've taken 5 over-the-c tests that came back -. doctor told me it was probably too early to test if i am.

the 1st 3 weeks of nov. I've had fatigue, a bit more freq urination, moodiness, food aversions & cravings, slight headaches every now & then, swollen (but not tender) breasts, & of course nausea throughout the day.

my pd was due the 18th but i started to get light spotting on the 15th (3 days early). it got a tiny bit heavier like a mild period for 2 days and then it went back to light spotting, a dark brown OLD-looking color, and then just stopped completely. it lasted about 4 days. my periods usually last 6 to 7 days and very heavy; but this was not normal for me at all. I had implantation bleeding my first preg but was very light & barely there.

freckl3d_fury

Asked by freckl3d_fury at 1:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You might have conceived but it didn't take for some reason. Wait another week or so and take a pregnancy test.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Also I wanted to add that now I have NO symptoms at ALL except a bit of fatigue, a little gas, & queasiness(which may be from my over the counter Women's One A Day prenatals i decided to take JUST IN CASE i am)...the whole 3 weeks i had those symptoms i just KNEW and FELT like i was pregnant and i STILL do, but i've become confused since my spotting stopped because i'm not really feeling any symptoms like I was. I know some friends and other women that said they didnt have ANY symptoms while some had many so i know it varies for women and every pregnancy is different but i'm just really nervous...i'm hoping i'm pregnant but I'm so confused by my body. Like I said i've been pregnant once before and had very light pink implantation bleeding that time, but i miscarried at around 5 weeks. Any ideas?
    freckl3d_fury

Answer by freckl3d_fury at 1:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• sounds like you just ended up with a very light period that was off schedule.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Thanks for the responses! I want to add that I didnt experience any cramping whatsoever before or during the spotting except maybe at the very end when it was already basically gone.
    freckl3d_fury

Answer by freckl3d_fury at 2:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2008