Love

Is it really possible to love someone you've only been with for two weeks??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• that's hard to say no offence how old are you sometimes young people think its love when its lust good luck

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i think so..I was in love with my boyfriend the moment i met him i dont care who says its impossible theres some connections people just have
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 1:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• When I first laid eyes on my bf, I felt intensely attracted to him. I also felt a strong connection to him on a spiritual level. Being over 50 - I knew from some life experience that even though I felt like he was someone immensely special and that he was someone I wanted in my life - common sense told me that I needed to get to know him first to be sure it was real. That it was not the intoxicating effects of infatuation. Time proved to bond us together and it's been almost 2 years since that day. I love him more than ever. But do give it some time. If you still feel this way after a year - there's a good chance it is real.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• their can be a 50/50 chance it might be be love, when i met my babys father we met nov 17 took it to another level dec 23rd and i ended up getting pregnant march 11th, at the end it didnt work out we broke up july 17th because mainly of his family, now we turn to be best friends so u never know what i can be i can say i still love him so u never know, but y dont u give it a try u wont loose n e thing
    ery105

Answer by ery105 at 1:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• whats love if not a chance?? go with your heart--we only live once--beside worked for me--and I've been married 21 years!!!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 2:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I think it is possible. HOWEVER, don't confuse love with sexual attraction. Take things slow and get to know him. Give it at least a few months to see if it's love, or just infatuation or just plain physical chemistry.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I think so...I am kinda in the same situation right now accept we have been together for 2 months.
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Totally!! I was so in love with my DH after a week I could hardly keep it in but I wasn't going to say it first, so he did. He is my best friend, people always say, when you know, you know - it's true! We still dated for a year and were engaged for a year before we got married - everyday I fall deeper and deeper in love with him.
    BekaRitt

Answer by BekaRitt at 2:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• It can happen. My husband and I met on Match.com. Talked on the phone/emailed for 2 weeks before our first date...he later told me that on his drive home from that 1st date, he knew I was the woman he was meant to marry. Two weeks later, he tricked me and measured my ring finger...after one month he proposed!! We waited almost 2 years to get married, we each had kids from prior marriages, but we've been going strong for almost 5 years now, we love each, we love each other's kids, and the kids all love each other....that's alot of love. We also knew when he first proposed, it if didn't work with the kids, we'd have to say goodbye. Lucky for us, it all worked out smoothly!!
    tomsbride

Answer by tomsbride at 2:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008