How do I tell my Deployed Marine that I'm pregnant?

He just left. And im pregnant!! Im almost 3 months. AND I NEVER KNEW ABOUT IT!!!

MarinesRmyLife

Asked by MarinesRmyLife at 7:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATS~   pregnant belly

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have no relevant advice, I just wanted to say that.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LOL, just tell him!!!
    Congrats!!! Thats so exciting!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Well...its obviously not an ideal time, but why don't you make up an announcement, there are lots of free editing programs out there on the internet, print it out and send it to him. Make sure you include a sono pic, he'd probably want to see.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 7:30 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• All you can do is just tell him. I don't think you're going to want to wait until he gets back. So call him, write him, however you communicate with him when he's deployed. I know it's hard, but he needs to know. So just tell him.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The only thing is, I don't know how he'll take it, espacially a month after he left. We've always talked about this, and he said he wouldn't be deployed when i am pregnant. Now he is, and i dont know how to really tell him:) And thanks to all the congrats, its my first and im NERVOUS!!
    MarinesRmyLife

Comment by MarinesRmyLife (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Unexpected things happen. If he thinks you're unfaithful during his deployment tell him you'll be more than happy if he wants a paternity test when he gets back. And in no way was saying that you are unfaithful. My husband and I were in the military and we had a couple friends cheat on their husbands while they were deployed. Everytime you have an appointment update him how big the baby is getting and send pics of you and your ever growing belly. I'm sure he'll love that.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Congrats by the way. Children are a blessing.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• first congratulations...second my ex was in the army and just got out but we were together almost 8 years ago...the best way to do it is send him a message saying you really want to talk to him..he will find a way either online or on the phone because yes nowadays they can do that out there and just tell him and know he will be a little surprised at first but you just have to say it...then make a blog or something to help share everything with him..put things on fb send him stuff in the mail and include him in everything you are doing over here because he is having to miss out on it being so far away..he is going to be sad about that but he is going to be soooo excited about that baby...its not an ideal situation but trust me it will all be better once you tell him then you two can decide how to include him in whats going on..and dont worry about how to tell him just tell him
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• say congrats hunny were having a baby!!!
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011