How do you know i our pregnant

im not to sure if i am my back hurts alot ive been in bad moods anyone can you annswer my question?

sweettart18

Asked by sweettart18 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ??..take a test???
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Those syptoms... sounds like your getting ready to start your cycle. take a test.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• You take a test...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i do not know if you are
    maybe you could pee on the keyboard and we all can let you know
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• hmmmm... yall are kinda rude but thanks bye!
    sweettart18

Comment by sweettart18 (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• What do you expect when you ask a question like that? Take a test...but please, don't ask questions you know the answer to. And if you're doing it just to get the points, then just disclose that in the question so we don't think you're stupid. Deal?
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 7:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• no one on this site will be able to tell you.. .. take a test if your symptoms are unusual.. or go see your doctor.
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 7:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i agree with the above poster... sounds like you are about to start your monthy.... Are u trying to get pregnant? I remember when I was trying that I seemed to notice every little change each month.. even though they were there all along... When I did get pregnant the first sign I noticed was that my breast were larger and tender, even more than the normal usual week before you start...
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 7:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• troll
    Anonymous

• It's not meant to be rude, but honestly, those symptoms can be signs of all sorts of stuff. There's really no way for any of us to know if you might be pg or not, and truly, the best advice we can give is for you to take a pg test.

So, honestly - short answer - are you a female who has not had a hysterectomy and have had sex (protected or not), then yes - you could be pg. But the only way to know is to take a pg test of some sort (either a home test or a Dr's blood test).
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011