Plan B Question

I'm not planning on doing this because I don't feel well...but I was just wondering:

I took Plan B this morning, at 1pm. I have to take the second pill at 1am. My question is if i had unprotected sex, would the pack of Plan B I'm taking prevent pregnancy from unprotected sex a second time...?

BTW, my husband and I used a condom and it slid off so just to be on the safe side I took Plan B because we don't want any more children right now due to his job being kind of on the rocks due to lay offs and possible transfers.

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 7:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• I believe it says on the inserts that you should NOT rely on it for future instances of unprotected sex in the same cycle. I would definitely use a condom.

I have never personally used it, but I had a girlfriend that just did (umm...three cycles in a row, egh!) and had me look some info up online, and what I found online was the insert info.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I would definitely use a condom if you plan on having sex again. You should maybe get on birth control if possible too!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 3:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I just started a new method of birth control and just wanted to make sure I was covered...i got pregnant with my son when I was on Depo-Provera.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011