How do you know if I am pregnant

I am not a virgin and I am kind of bitchy lately, also I feel like eating chocolate today.
I go to the bathroom and pee more than two times a day. My husband can get on my nerves when he acts like an idiot. my boobs are a size 34 B. I am over five feet five inches tall. I bleach my hair blonde, but not my 'downstairs' carpet, it does not match. I live on the 2nd floor of a duplex. It is snowing outside. I like Summer best. My dog's name is Rex, and I have an uncle names Bruce. My birthday is in September. I celebrate all the holidays, but like Halloween most of all

Do you Think That I am Pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I thought you were at first, but nobody with an uncle named Bruce has ever gotten pregnant, sorry....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• lol - I don't know - when you say you eat chocolate, is it white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate? Because if it's white chocolate, no, you aren't, because it's not actually made with cocoa products, so it's a phantom pg. However, milk chocolate means you are, and dark chocolate, being as how it has a much stronger taste, is a sign that you're pg with twins!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LOL~ I can't help it! The Am I Pregnant questions crack me the hell up! Good one!
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Sounds like you're having triplets. Congrats!
    Anonymous

• if my uncle were to change his name to Sally
    would you then think i was pregnant?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yea these pregnant posts making fun of other pregnant posts
    they getting old
    Anonymous

• I agree. The first post that was titled "I had sex" was funny, but there is no need for more of these. The point was made about 3 hours ago.
    Anonymous