How's Lady Luck treating you today?

I just ended my day laughing hysterically! Not exactly a funny laugh... more like "Can it get any more ridiculous" laugh. And I'm still laughing... you can laugh too.

Today actually started yesterday when my stupid nail tech gave away my standing appointment for this morning at 9. I stood my ground and he gave me my stinking appointment back -- so I get to the shop at 8:45 this morning.... no one is there..... at 9:10 no one is there... at 9:15 I wrote him a note and stuck it in the shop door "YOU ARE FIRED - DO NOT CALL ME" (This really was the last straw with him)

I'm going on vacation next week - I gotta get my nails done... I go to one of the other 3 shops in town..... first available appointment is JULY 15 --- dang.... so they recommend another shop... I go there... they get me in. I'm happy with the service until I leave -- when I get outside in the light... my nails are complete crap.... the solar gel didn't adhere in a lot of places.... so I have to go back and ask them to fix it... The girl at the shop tried to blame it on me.

TWO years ago I got a ticket in far-far west Texas, I paid it. A year later I got a letter than my license was suspended and I could't renew them.

After much searching I found out that the JP I paid had been arrested for STEALING traffic fine payments.... they FBI actually closed down the JP offices and the JP went to federal prison!

I had to fight for year to get my name (and driver's license) cleared.

I just got it cleared in December 2010..... the day I got the call, I booked my butt down to the local office and renewed my license -- they said 4-6 weeks I would get my new one....

I never got them.

Today I get a letter in the mail - from Texas Department of Public Safety.... and it reads.

This letter is to inform you that the mail facility used by the TDPS to send driver's license experienced a devastating FIRE.... your driver's license has been identified as one of the ones lost in the fire.... You must carry this letter with you when operating a motor vehicle until we can replace your driver's license...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Are you effin kidding me??!

Can you just see this?? I get stopped for speeding... "Officer I know my license and my Temporary license is expired --- But I have a letter from the principal!!!" PLEASE don't take me to jail?

sidesplittinglaughter

So how's your day today??

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 7:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well yesterday with the grace of God, I passed my GED practice test. On to the actual exam Mar 22, 24.
    I am praying I will go and pass the tests, and be done with all this ged stuff!

Wonderful day, so happy to God be the glory.
    Anonymous

• My day has been good so far,your post made me laugh.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• DS got a bike for his bday in early December. He was a little short for it and would not practice. Half way through dinner, he asked if we could take his bike to the park after dinner. He's on the bike and struggling. I'm trying to coach him through pedalling and he's getting so frustrated. Half way through the park, I notice both tires are flat. Oops!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My day has been busy and exhausting bc I'm still sick
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 12:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2011