Do you have a prepaid phone?

I have a samsung and I pay 45 a month for unlimited call and text. do you like yours?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• i think alot of people have trackf one (straight talk,net 10 tracfone), its just easier for budgeting and the prices are good. I only use devices with post paid accounts(netbooks hotspots etc..).
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have a prepaid plan through Straight Talk and I absolutely love it. I have the Nokia E71 Smartphone. I pay $45 a month for unlimited talk, text, and web. Plus, I was able to download an app to my phone that turns my cell phone into a secure wifi hot spot. For a one-time fee of $9.99 I now have the internet at my house.

I love it and as long as Straight Talk continues to provide such good service at these great prices, I will never go back to a contract phone.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 8:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yep! I have Straight Talk and I get the 45 a month unlimted everything plan. Can't beat that!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Nope, I haev a regular plan, but I've had it for about 15 years.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 8:07 AM on Mar. 11, 2011