Pregnant.

so i couldent help my self haha, and i tested again this morning, and the line was darker, not that much, but i could see it awhole lot better then last time...

pregnant or not?

AMANDABABY22

Asked by AMANDABABY22 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Does how dark the line is actually matter?  I don't know, I don't think it does.  Mine was a faint line and it was right, I was pregnant.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• It doesnt matter how light or dark it is... only one thing will make that line turn pink... but just to be sure call the doctor... :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i dont think it matters.
    i was jus saying it got darker from before, when i took it and everyone said to get a digital, (no need for a digital)
    AMANDABABY22

Comment by AMANDABABY22 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• it was blue! i used clearblue. :)
    AMANDABABY22

Comment by AMANDABABY22 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The line is either there or it isn't. Even a faint positive is a positive. Call your doctor.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• oh sorry there usually pink :) it probably got darker because your hormone production increased... but I don't think you need a digital, you dont need to spend the money on one of those to get the same answer. Congrats :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yeah thanks, gosh im getting the worst headache today. right before i tested it happend, made me think hmm wonder if it got darker haha.
    AMANDABABY22

Comment by AMANDABABY22 (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Woot! You're pregnant mama!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:11 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Yes you're pregnant, the color of the line could just indicate the level of hormone. I had faint line with my second daughter and the doctor told me it was because I was fairly early along in the pregnancy so there wasn't a lot of hormones present but it was there so I was definitely pregnant

momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• if the test showed positive twice than yur most likely pregnanct. It might just be light in color because theres not much hcg in your urine yet.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011