Scrapbook?

Where do you get your creativity?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I did a very similar layout for each month of both of my kids first year. The left page had the title "One Month" and underneath to the left was a picture of my baby that month and on the right was all the journaling in bullet format. On the Right page were miscellaneous pictures from that month. I got creative with the bullets, color scheme and embellishments. Example: During the seventh month I had a really cute picture of baby in the tub with rubber duckies so the bullet points were rubber duckies and there were waves and bathtime embellishments on the right page. When baby got first tooth, the bullet points were teeth...etc.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• pick a theme or like I'm getting ready to start one for each of my kids for when they graduate high school. I'm gonna do pictures from first grade on... and I've bought little stickers for when they were in sports ar they won awards! So like if you have a baby you could do milestones. My sister did a beautiful one for me of my wedding. It's fun finding things that apply. Have Fun with it!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i pick what pictures i want to put togather then i pick what colors to do with them and what i should choose for the backround. start with a picture first.
    Mxcxr16

Answer by Mxcxr16 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I've gotten a lot of inspiration online. Just look up scrapbooking sites and look into their galleries. There are a lot of talented and
    creative people that have their layouts online.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 7:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Cool I will have to look and see what I can find.
    Baby4us09

Comment by Baby4us09 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Mar. 11, 2011