What should we do for my son's 3rd birthday tomorrow?

We are going to have a party for him on sunday at a place like Chuck e. Cheese so I don't want to go all out tomorrow. I work at a bakery in the mornings so I am thinking about bringing home some confetti cupcakes for him and take him to see Rango. He loves the movies! How does that sound? Or any other ideas would help.

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 8:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• That sounds great. Happy Birthday!
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 8:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• first off HAPPY BDAY to your son:) My sons 4th birthday is tom also , his party is sunday but tom for his birthday we are taking him to chuck e cheese or bowling which ever he decides:)
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Thanks and same to your lil man Mommy31107!! I was thinking about taking my son to chick e cheese tmrw. Especially since I work right down the street from there and right next door to chuck e cheese is Party City I need some things from there for the party still. Thanks Ladies!!!
    momavanessa

Comment by momavanessa (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Happy B-day to your lil man, the idea sounds great! Just enjoy this priceless time and make a lots of pictures! :)
    cageybaby

Answer by cageybaby at 10:02 AM on Mar. 23, 2011