what is the funniest thing your child ever said?

when my son was 2, he couldn't say sock. he had a tantrum one day and started screaming, "mommy! get my cock off right now!" it was the funniest thing i've ever heard. I was just wondering if anyone else has a funny story to share about their kids crazy vocabulary.

bestmommyeber

Asked by bestmommyeber at 2:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My son was 2/3 and we were running errands. My husband's birthday was coming up so I was going to buy him his favorite alcoholic drink, but I had to go to the liquor store for it. My little guy was complaining about being hungry so I told him we would go get frinech fries.
    He gets all excited and says Are we going to french fries now? "I said no, liquor store first then french fires."
    As we walk in to the liquor store, my son says at the top of his lungs, "Liquor Frist Then French Fries" Everyone in the store laughed since he was loud enough for all the customers and employees to hear. I wanted to crawl into a hole.
    mrsray45

Answer by mrsray45 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• hubby drew a circle...asked my son what it was.

"ball"
    hubby says no

"eye"
    hubby says no

grinning and whispering because he knows not to say it... "boobie!"

silly 2 1/2 year old...it was a circle! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I GOT 2 MY DAUGHER MADE A # 2 IN THE BATHROOM AND CAME RUNNING OUT OF THERE SCREAMIN MOMMY "I MADE A SAUSAGE!!!! "AND AOTHER WHEN WE WERE DRIVING PAST CHUCK E CHEESE AND SHE SAID SO WANTED TO GO AND I SAID NOT TODAY SO THEN SHE DECIEDES TO SAY "YOU HAVE NO MONEY IN YOUR POCKET?"
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My sons are 3 and they say the craziest thing all the time. one time i had my son mike in the shower with me, this was the first and last time i had ever let him. He comes in and is lookin at my girl parts so i had to explain to him girl parts and boy parts, so he goes... "oh so mommy has a tiny weewee" lol
    Purplebutrfly99

Answer by Purplebutrfly99 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• This is my sisters kid but it's funny.
    His dad works at a place called Vulcraft. It was his birthday a few days ago and he wanted a Thomas the train party. My sister could only find the decor and cakes in another city and the price was overrated for them. She asked him if he wanted John Deer birthday theme and he said "No I want Thomas the Train." She's like "Well sorry but if you want Thomas the Train your going to have to start going to work with daddy." His dad was fixing to go to work the next day and he said "Daddy I gotta go to "bullcrap" with you so I can have Thomas the Train." lol It was so cute. He ended up getting the birthday he wanted in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• when my daughter was two she was trying to say her daddy was ridiculous, instead she told the cashier at the toys-r-us that her daddy was di**-less ( didnt want to type the whole word but i am sure u get the picture.
    mommyfor4

Answer by mommyfor4 at 5:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My little girl has gotten to be rotten !! Everytime I tell her that all the candy or chips are gone ( when she has had enough that day ) she always ask " Can we go to wal mart ? " If I say no, she goes to daddy and says lets go to wal mart with her shoes and purse in hand !! She is two.
    JaceyandIndi

Answer by JaceyandIndi at 7:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I took my boys shopping yesterday and i just couldn't find Farley's biscuits and they boys were getting restless and we hadn't even started shopping yet, Tyran was in the baby seat on the front of the trolley with Dylan while Jake was walking. And there was a big pile of toilet roll all on top of each other  all i saw was Jake running and as i turned around i heard a bang and all the toilet roll fall down and Dylan sat in the middle laughing i ran straight to him and an employee came to help and Dylan goes "Look now what did i tell you about running the the shop's huh god you are going to cause and accident some day you donkey" and i couldn't help but laughing and neither could the employee.

Stacey,x

happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 7:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My then 2-3 year old son went into Blockbuster to rent a movie..his favorite, A Bug's Life, but the way he said it, it sound like Bud Lite!! I want Bud lite, he kept screeching...embarrassing!!!
    txtykade

Answer by txtykade at 7:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• We were leaving to go outside, so before we left I told my son to use the potty. He was like 2 and a half at the time. He could not go, turns to me and says- "it's broke, it needs batteries"- I laughed so hard....lol.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2008