Waaah! Wedding ring drama.

Well, maybe I'm just being dramatic but I'm still upset.

We went to look for rings today. I have a pear shaped solitare in yellow gold. I want a ring guard and most of them come in white. Strike number 1. The wraps (only on one side), I can't find any that I like and SO only wants to spend about $400. I found one but if I got in it yellow, it tacked on $200. WTH!
We only looked for about 2 hours today at all the stores in town and I am so over it. At this point, he can just pick something cause I am so frustrated.
Ok, this is a rant but I just need some encouragement.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• why not look around online and then try to find something/
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• look online at major stores and see what they offer.. a lot of stores will ship to one locally if you request it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• try to be patient and don't give up. when you find the ring that you love it'll be worth it, not something that you just gave up on that you will have to wear everyday. When I put my ring on it is so perfect to me thats what I love about it is how much I love the ring everytime I put it on!!!!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Did you ask the jeweler if he/she could order something cheaper?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I was having trouble too because my husband was letting me pick it but I'm not one of those girls who want a 1000 dollar ring. I found a ring that was a wedding band and engagement ring in one. The place wanted 1500 for it but i refused and told them I
    d take my business elsewhere. They stopped be before leaving and I talked the price down to 460. They way over price at places but economy sucks so many will compromise. Try a place like the Diamond Exchange. Good luck!
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 2:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Gold is high right now maybe you should wait? But it will a few years before the gold will start going down.

Also look at pawn shops?

Or just tell your hubby if we don't get it now the price will go up, because gold prices are going up.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011