Buy a wedding dress online?

If you found THE dress that you wanted but it was on Ebay in China...I live in USA, would you go for it?

They ask for exact measurements all over the body and it's custom made. Cost is $133 and $119 shipping.

Here it is... http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Slit-Chiffon-Beads-Beach-Bridal-wedding-Dress-Gown-/120480164913?pt=Wedding_Dresses&hash=item1c0d2d6c31

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i would find the model number and look online to see who has the dress locally to try on first.. or find a very similar dress to try on first.. you may not like it if you don't try it on.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• What size are you? I'm not trying to be nosy, but I have a friend who has a size 5, never been worn, brand new one that she would like to sell.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• THanks for the thought rosie but I have 36G boobs and wear an 8 in dresses so it will have to be majorly altered from a size 5.
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• wow that is pretty good luck!!! Kinda scary though wonder if you don't like it see if oyu can try one on first
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011