Chest Pain?!

I am about 4 weeks pregnant and I'm having really bad chest pains. I feel like I can't breath but I'm breathing. I'm trying to open up my lungs by sitting up and laying flat and yawning but it still hurts. Could this harm my baby? Has anyone else had this issue?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 2:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hummmmmmmmmm-CALL 911 OR GO TO THE ER IF YOU ARE HAVING CHEST PAIN~~ ASAP!! could be something else~ like gallstones or indigestion, but chest pain with trouble breathing ~~GO TO ER!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 2:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• always call 911 when u have chest pains
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• is it just shortness of breath or actual pain in ur chest? shortness of breath is normal, even in early pregnancy, but chest pains means something else
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I concur - head for the ER or call your doctor now!
    pullinkytink

Answer by pullinkytink at 2:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• It's more shortness of breath, it's an uncomfortable feeling in the center of my chest.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• ER ER ER ER ER ER ER--GO TO ER!!!!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 2:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i would to go er as well. and dont lay on your back that makes breathing harder. stand up dont let your head pass or lay parrallel with your heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I,ve had this prob before and went to the er. they ran tests and i had something called plurisy(not sure about the spelling sorry)
    Nikki_91510

Answer by Nikki_91510 at 6:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I HOPE SHE WENT TO THE ER................
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 1:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I went to the ER thank you all so much. I suffered from asthma a while ago and it was coming back. It's been so long so I didn't have an inhaler so that's what was causing the pain. I got treate dand sent home. Thank you all!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2008