Rango

Have any of you guys went to see Rango? We did and I was very surprised with the language! Any one else? I mean the girl lizard said Go to Hell! I think that is terrible.

greenbeanmoma

Asked by greenbeanmoma at 9:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• well,it was PG,not G

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Haven't seen it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Um, Disney Pixar's The Incredibles and Up were both rated PG. And I love the incredibles and have no issues with any young child watching that movie. I personally thought Up was one of the dumbest movie's I'd seen, but just because a movie is PG doesn't always make it bad. I question some of the things that slide into G rated movies, especially disney ones. Not every part of toy story 3 was G rated in my opinion. That being said I think the movie looks stupid, but I promised DS we'd see it so we're going tomorrow. As I commented on another post, paying 10 bucks for a nap it seems like lol.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 10, 2011