Feels like baby is sitting so low :x any advice moms?

I am 27 weeks pregnant and today has been one of those rollarcoaster days... For some reason the baby has been sitting so low . it is uncomfortable to sit, stand walk or do anything at all. It feels like shes just gonna pop on out! Im having to walk with my legs farther apart.

Does anyone know what is going on????

It's driving me nuts!! any advice at all? i tried to lay down but no matter what i do it doesnt feel better. Laying down almost makes it feel like more pressure.

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like the baby dropped but it's a little soon with my first my daughter didn't drop til about 36 weeks. If you feel really concerned about it call your doc in the morning and tell him what's going on they will bring you in if they think it is serious! Good luck.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 9:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Try getting on your hands and knees, then put your forearms on the ground and stick your butt up in the air and sway your hips back and forth. Hopefully that'll help relieve a little pressure. It sounds pretty normal, I felt like that even before the baby dropped. I'd also consider seeing a chiropractor. Getting adjusted can help just help with all those pregnancy aches and pains.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• you should call your dr, amybe you need to be checked.HAs she evr done this before?
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ok thanks ladys , and thanks jupiter84 that helped. I ended up sitting in the bathtub for a little while and that made the pressure relieve, i was able to go to sleep and she feels better today. Idk what it was, somtimes i feel a lot of pressure, i have an irriteable utures, so idk if that was it or not.
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2011