OBAMA

Im so glad bullying is on Obamas agenda, and gas prices are not! Anyone else?

greenbeanmoma

Asked by greenbeanmoma at 9:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, that is the way to get us out of the fix we are in.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

•  

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

•  

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think our kids safty is a lot more important the gas prices, americans could use a bit more of getting off our fat asses maybe walking to work or the store no sitting in drive through wonder how much we spend in gas just doing that. taking public buses or car pulling, maybe its not a bad thing people cant afford it there for we dont use it the greener the world gets.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

WOW. No more to say than just WOW.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• walking to work or the store

I live 25 miles from the school where I teach. The closest bank, gas station, grocery store is 6 miles away. Walking isn't in the cards. I live in a rural area. It isn't about our fat or lazy asses. It is about how our nation has moved its population because we have the ability to drive. My husband lives 45 miles from his office and in a different state. He works mostly from home, but he has to go to the office a couple of times a week. Should he walk too?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i understand the world needs gas but do we honestly need as much as we are using? I don't like paying them either so we stay home, find things near by going to the farmers markets stuff like that. less people that buy the cost will go down.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• BUS hum maybe? just saying boy you people are up tight. you wanna bitch about gas but keep buying it it will never go down. guess we will all have to start going back before we can go forward. you can save a lot of gas if you want to you just gotta be a little open minded, yes i know not everyone lives close to there stores or work blah blah blah....
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Let's face it . a lot of people are too lazy to walk . I read once that 45% of car trips are for distances of less than 2 miles . I have lived in rural areas so I understand how essential vehicles are there but now I live in town I walk as much as I can and leave my car at home.

I really don't know what you expect Obama to do about gas prices . Believe it or not , they aren't his fault . Releasing supplies from the reserve may ameliorate the problem but they won't solve it . Due to free trade and globalisation, much hugged by previous administrations, the US is locked into paying world prices .

Bullying is a current issue and he has every right to speak up about it

janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Bully i get now not school my bad..don't know why i thought that
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2011