What are some legit stay at home jobs that don't cost a lot to start??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 9:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• HUGE LIST @ http://www.homecareersuccess.com places like American Airlines,Uhual,1800Contacts etc.... happy hunting!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• In home daycare...thats what i do to make extra income
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• i love selling on ebay.
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! We have a great promotion this Month!! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika

Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:54 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You can go to chacha.com it's free but it doesn't pay much.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 9:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• If you are looking for a business, and love candles, check out Gold Canyon Candles. I love my business, and couldn't be happier! Low start up fees, great quick start program, can even earn your kit for FREE. Msg me if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• There is tons of stuff out there for you!  Just take your time and research whatever interests you.  If you want some great help ~ here is a FREE e-book regarding network marketing.  Absolutely No strings attached and no one ever trying to get you to join their opportunity.  Just FREE information for anyone who is serious or just curious about a home business.

Let me know what you think or if there is anything I can do to help!

Laura

jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 8:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• it depends on what you mean by "a lot".

Guy and Eva jewelry costs 149.00 for an 800 dollar in jewelry and 200.00 in paper supplies demo kit, and you get a free website, free training, and a good commission 30% and up.

http;//www.guyandeva.com/polly

You will find that the lower the cost to start up, the lower the commission, with many companies. Avon--25 bucks. oversaturated market, everyone sells it because it's so cheap to start.....base commission 10%
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 3:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2011