Reporting an friend invitation spam?

Shortly after joining a newcomer group, someone sent me an invitation to be friends. Not a big deal in itself, but then they proceeded to pitch me about an income (GPT) opportunity and included an obvious affiliate link for it in the invitation. I have not publicly - or even privately- shown a desire to receive that sort of info. What is the proper way to report the incident? Or do I just need to suck in and just do the "No thanks" with any requests like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I would decline the friend request, then go to their profile and hit the "report this profile" link and report it as spam.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 3:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Hi,

Please report any inappropriate activity by clicking on the 'contact us' link at the very bottom of the page. You can report posts on the group by clicking on 'report this post/reply' at the bottom of every post or on the profile itself.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2008