What did you think of "rango"??

Last friday, this movie came out and we went to go see it...

You know, we are sitting on the couch tonight and saw a commercial that says "rango" got such great reviews...

LoL, we just dont see how. We weren't that impressed at all with the movie. Maybe its just us, but we weren't expecting the cursing at all..

And to be fair, the theater was having a few speaker issues, but still, we couldn't wait for it to be over...

What did you think of it??

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• hum i wanted to take my two year old to see it maybe i wont now....
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My 5 year old wants to see it, we're going tomorrow. I'm not thrilled, it looks really dumb. And the reviews I've heard from friends and family agree with you, so I don't have high hopes. But I promised him we'd go, so I guess I'll pay 10 bucks for a nap lol
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• well, we thought it was goin to be really cute, but it has like 5 or so curse words in it...and it just wasnt that good at all....

katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• We took 7 boys ages 7, and 8, and they all loved it. We don't shelter our boys from curse words, they know they aren't to say them, and we don't make a big deal over them..... It was cute overall, and it had some things only adults would understand, and the kids just thought was funny...I wouldn't take a 4 or 5 yr old to see it because they wouldn't get it, not because of the curse words.. Any kids under 7 should still be seeing G movies, not PG, so that's how I would make my decision on whether or not to take your kids....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My hubby took our older kids to see it, and none of them thought the movie was any good. I think they got bored with it. To be honest, my kids have seen most of the new kid movies that came out in the past year, but the only one they liked and had a real connection to was Toy Story 3.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:46 PM on Mar. 10, 2011