Would You Dress Your Baby In Any Of These?

So I think that they are adorable and i would dress my baby in them but would you? Whats your opinion? do you think its fair to dress young baby's up in things that maybe they would be embarrassed of when they are older? Would you be able to deal with the whole been out and a stranger stopping you every 5 minutes to tell you your baby looks adorable int he out fit?

To  many photos to post of them but i found them on ebay! I so want them!

baby Lepoard out fit

baby bumble bee

baby lady bug

baby girafee

I like the Bumblee Bee One the best what about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOVE em!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• the bee and girafee heck ya i would lol the cute
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 10:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Those are adorable. I don't think its embarrassing when you're older though. Every baby dresses kind of silly, that's what makes it fun. I would have loved to have had the giraffe one for my youngest child - he was born premature and the children's hospital he was in has a giraffe as their mascot.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• SO CUTE!!!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 10:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think they are really cute, but I wouldn't pay that much for them. Ebay can be pretty pricey! I have bought stuff like that at Babies r Us for less.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• yeah
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Hmmm... I call spam! Sorry, but no spam allowed in the answers section.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• The giraffe looks like what my son wore this Halloween. Looks like it's the same one :)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• the lepoard one is ugly..bumble bee the best ..never spend that much on them.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think they are cute. I would definitely dress my baby up, and who wouldn't think it's cute. The Bumble Bee reminds me of a prison uniform but instead of black and white, this outfit is black and yellow. I'm not sure why, but when I saw it I immediately went to Jail House Rock. Sorry.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:43 PM on Mar. 10, 2011