Anyone Do Tarot readings?

So i had a tarot reading done which im not even sure if i believe in but it was a boring rainy day!

Could anyone tell me what this means: (i selected six cards and this is what it said)

Card 1- how u feel about urself now -- wheel of fortune

Card2-what you want most at this moment--- The high Priestess

Card 3--- your fears--- the world

Card 4--- What is going for you--- judgement

Card 5--- what is going against you--- the chariot

Card 6-- outcome-- the sun

Babbycakes

Asked by Babbycakes at 10:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• im learning to read them ill pm you in a few let me read my book
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 10:08 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I used to do them ' for fun ' but people took them so seriously and at times got so upset I stopped doing it .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'll PM you my interpretation because I don't know if it would fit here. I do them mostly for myself and a couple of friends and I have for a few years now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Card one... you feel you are changing though whether or not this is going to be positive or not you have yet to see. i feel there is an uncertainty in what you define yourself as. As though you used to be sure and now how you see yourself is changing.
    Card two... what you want most right now is nuturing, and to be put in the role of a mother- daughter type relationship. Sometimes nuturining isnt just the need to be taken care of, but a need within you that is filled by doing something.
    Card three... you fear overwhelming responsibilities, and commitments as well as outside judgements.
    Card four... you tend to be able to see situations with good judgement, and you have a sweet pure spirit that generally leads you to do what you believe is best for everyone involved.
    Card five... You are so concerned about taking care of everyone else that you sometimes let people run over you.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• remember that if you give so much you are weakened and tired you will eventually have nothing left to give.

Finally card 6... the sun I believe you are aware of these things and are in the process of changing certain parts of yourself in positive ways. this will be positve for you, and will change things for the better.

i would appreciate a pm with feedback on what you think of my assesment of your read. I do this normally for a living so i would love to hear your opinion.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 1:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Who was the idiot who gave a down vote to the first answer?? That was just stupid.

Found my stuff ... could find them last night ... will send you a PM later just so you have another interpretation of the cards.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• OP!! Quick question ... which was were each of the cards facing?? Were any of them reversed (upside down)???? That has an effect on the meaning of the card.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Were any of the cards reversed? That can change the meaning of them....let me know =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:49 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• yes I do log on to www.mytarotreadings9.webs.com for more information.
    mytarotreadings

Answer by mytarotreadings at 6:56 PM on Apr. 11, 2011