I dont want to accuse my man but he is cheating.

I have had an irregular period this month. So we have not had sex for 3 weeks. Well I am off and ready and he turned me down said he had a headcahe. I told him that it would make him fell better and me too. He said no again so... I just turned him over and commenced to take it from him and he jumps up and starts getting dressed. I said what are you doing.He says I am going over to my moms where I can get some proper sleep. I told him you have got to be kidding..... He says I told you to stop and you did not. I told him what is up with you. I need some and you would be pissed if I threw my body at someone else. He left. That is unusual for him to do that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• It sounds odd. Keep a close eye.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Maybe he didn't want to be raped...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• It does sound fishy. I would be suspicious.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:02 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• How does that prove he's cheating? I wouldn't jump to such a drastic conclusion.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:02 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• That doesn't prove he's cheating. It does prove that you need to learn to take no for an answer, though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You know, men are allowed to be NOT in the mood every now and again. And your tyring to TAKE IT from him is horrible. If I were him I would have left too.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• You did wake him up, ya know. And what you did was attempted rape when he already said NO(YES, men can get raped). If you need some THAT BAD, get a toy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• If I told my husband no and he decided to "take it" any way I'd kick him in the nuts.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have to agree...you were really inappropriate. He said no, and you tried to force him. If that situation had been reversed would he have accused you of cheating and how would you have felt towards him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I agree keep a close eye on him!
    Is he a bf or husband?
    Do you have kids together?
    jlynrhodes

Answer by jlynrhodes at 9:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2008