I KNOW ITS BEST FOR HER IM I RIGHT OR.............

Hello everyone I have a soon to be 4yr old next month and her dad never ever sees her she was born in 2007 in he stopped being around her toward the ending of 2007 he moved to atlanta he has not seen her since until 2010 he contacted me through my email last year toward the ending of last year in march i even gave him my number for him to start calling her he got my number and i didnt hear from him until almost 2 weeks later he said he was busy so he asked if he could come be with her for her 3rd birthday which was last year i said sure you need to be apart of your childs life so he came and he saw her on her birthday and the next day and the day after that oh and he spent $80 bucks all toys on her and got her 3 summer outfits all i get is $152 a month in child support plus he owes my baby alot of back pay thats fine but theres more to being a dad then paying child support which i told him then he left to go back to atlanta didnt call at all so i said you know what forget it i'm done i dont want my child to keep going through this she is going to get older and then its really going to hurt her i mean all i ask of him is to be a dad last year when he left she was looking around for him to come back she had this look on her face like who was that man that was holding my hand kissing my face where is he i still have pictures of when me and her father was together just so she will know what he looks like when she gets older for all you people who believe there is a god i gave my life back to the lord in 2009 i want my kids to have a man of god in there life not no anybody thats why i stopped having boyfriends and went back to my church and told jesus i was sorry but anyways back to what i was talking about he contacted me last month through my email i was shocked because i told him if you had my email all this time why you didnt contact me when you left last year from seeing her has answer was i just thought about your email wowwwwwwwww was my commit you moms out there if you konw how it feels it really hurts because all you want is for your babies to have there dads in there life but i know sometimes it dont work out like that some dads just dont want to be dads but your being moms 24/7 he got upset with me because i called him after thinking about this for about a week now that i didnt want him in and out of my daughters life anymore and i told him no you will not be coming to see her for 3 days again then leave sure he cursed me out but thats fine i know its best my dad was in and out of my life and that hurted like hell he dont even know when me and my brothers birthday are but you know what god knows i love my dad still and just like iam going to tell my daughter when she gets older hes still your dad even when he has never been a dad to you hes still your dad he got you to this world my one last thing my daughter almost died at 5months her dad didnt even come see about her the girl he was cheating on me with said she had to make him go to my house after she got out of the hospital to go see about his daughter and she broke up with him and told me if hes doing that to you hes going to do that to me i would wish not having a dad for your kids on anyone not one soul kids need there dads but it wont be long before god gives me and my babies his son which is going to be a man a GOD oh and GOD BLESS YOU MOMS AND YOUR FAMILY i really dont want to look back to see if i miswpeloed words but i hope you moms understand what im trying to say thanks for taking time out to answer my question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

I'll try to answer... let me see if I got this right. Your child's father is being wishy-washy and all of a sudden deciding he wants access to his daughter when he hasn't been there for years, but is also treating you badly and being a jerk?

Well... legally he abandoned his daughter, he has no rights to her. Use your best judgement. Is he father material or is he only going to hurt her?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• right I told him that as well that he abandoned his child which he said no i didn't but back in 2007 the judge did grant me sole/primary custody of my daughter

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Your poor baby. How awful it will maker her feel when she is older that he wants to come and go as he pleases. I commend you for raising her and for trusting in the Lord :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My own father was a bum. My mom left him when I was 4, and I didn't see hide nor hair of him until he went to prison and got bored enough to look for me and write to me. I grew up just fine, and I wish he'd never gotten ahold of me. Since he got out of prison, guess what - NOTHING! Sorry to say, but once a deadbeat dad, always a deadbeat dad. My thoughts - have him sign over his parental rights. You can live without his $150 a month. Good Luck and Best Wishes!!
    ericsangel82

Answer by ericsangel82 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I thought about having him sign over his rights as well. When the LORD gives me my husband I want my kids to have my husband last name. I know when that time comes GOD will make a way for me to do just that. I just hope when my kids get older they will understand why I changed there last name, and don't think that I was being a mean mother GOD knows I'm not. GOD BLESS
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2011