True? adult content

This might seem like a juvenile question to some, but I'm still curious if it is true or not.

I have always heard that black men have bigger penises than men of other races, asian men have the smallest, and white men fall somewhere in the middle.

Now I know this isn't going to be true for every single person, but generally speaking, is this about right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• idk about asian....but it has been my experience that black men are generally bigger than white men...but i have seen the exceptions both ways, big white ones and small black ones....but if you measured them all and averaged them per race, then its been my experience that black men are bigger...i only have an average amount of experience though, so its a small smaple size lol
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LOL This is NOT true. I'm black and so is hubby..and I love you hubby but he is one of the smallest men I've been with...awww poor baby...what IS true is that it's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I read somewhere that it IS true, but the difference is only in, like, millimeters lol. It's not significant.

it's true that black men tend to be intact more often than white men, which does make a huge difference in their sexuality and what kind of lover they are, though.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'm a nurse and happen to see a lot of male genitalia. They come on all shapes and sizes no matter the color. Haha.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• no
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• that's what i've always heard.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:23 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Stereotype! Seriously. I'm not sure about Asian guys, but as far as black guys and white guys go - I've been with both, and one black guy was fairly average while one white guy was enormous (but didn't know how to use it, lmfao). And my Husband is THE perfect size for me..He does things for me that guys before Him couldn't - mm. ;D Anyway..lol. It's not true, every guy is different and race doesn't have jack to to with it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:54 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• WELL I HAVE HEARD THAT WHAT THE DAD GOT IS WHAT THE SON GETS MEANING IF THE DAD IS BIG THEN THE SON IS GOING TO BE BIG BUT IF THE DAD IS SMALL THEN THE SON IS GOING TO BE SMALL I THINK ITS KINDA TRUE BECAUSE MY MOM HAS A NICE BODY SHAPE AND I HAVE A NICE BODY SHAPE BUT MY MOM ALWAYS TELLS ME THAT MY BODY WAS WAY BETTER THEN HERS HEHE
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 11:47 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• No!
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I heard Italians big like black men...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Mar. 11, 2011