Birth classes

i never went to any birth classes. have you? If you have how was it? if not did or do you think you should of?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didnt take them, and honestly I dont think its something you HAVE to do. I know some people swear by them, but I know others that say it was a waste of $500 (some of the bradley method classes around here are that much). If you can afford it, or if its free theres no harm in trying it! but I definitely dont think you have to do it to have a successful birth
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I agree
    cindylou92

Answer by cindylou92 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I think I just answered this question but I will do so again. Actually, I will add some of the things I forgot on the other quesiton. I did take the classes and although I learned stuff, I don't think you HAVE to take it. Your doctor and the nurses will talk you through everything and a lot of the stuff I learned pretty much went out the window once I got into the delivery room. Although, my husband learned a lot and remembered everything and I think it helped to prepare him more than me.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2011