Dog humping in front of 4yr old.... adult content

So my chihuahua is no longer in his cute puppy stage and is now a rowdy, horny teenager lol...I caught him molesting one of Kelley's stuffed animals (I have of course forbidden Kelley to ever touch it again lol I told her that Tobasco really, really wanted it and she agreed to let him have it)
So anyways he is CONSTANTLY going at it....nasty pink penis hanging all out and everything...the problem is he's doing it in front of Kelley...so....what should I do? Should I do anything at all? She doesnt seem to know what he's doing, just that he is "playing with his toy" but when he's doing it inches away from my daughter and she's still trying to pet and play with him...yeah it's a little disturbing for me lol...
Any suggestions? Or should I just ignore it until she's old enough to start asking questions?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• My male cat humps blankets all day everyday. I just told my 5 year old kitty likes blankets but mommy doesn't want his fur all over them. So now when DS or I see the cat going at it we both shoo him away. DS is proud cause he saved my blanket from getting cat hair all over and I don't have to constantly see my cat going to town. I too agree just move the toy to another room, and leave it at the dog likes his toy with your daughter. If the puppy is doing it in front of the kids just nonchalantly shoo her away.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• LMAO.... this the funniest thing I read all night!!
    I'd just shoo the dog along when he starts puttin' the boots to the stuffie... maybe just move the stuffie to another room...

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have a girl dog and she found this one stuffed animal that she will do that to, in front of everyone, and of course the kids just want to play with her while she does it. I take it away and dont let her do it around us. It grosses me out so much. I didnt think I was going to have to deal with that with a girl dog!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 10:48 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I agree with Crafty26- Just move the romance to another room. It will be over soon!
    ericsangel82

Answer by ericsangel82 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• just let it go and don't mention anything to her about it. lol - to me she's too young to explain it. he just loves his toy!
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 10:40 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• Ew. Dogs are sick creatures.
    Anonymous