Is an excessive amount of thin, milky discharge a sign of pregnancy?

Angellove30

Asked by Angellove30 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, but it's also a sign of yeast infections as well as some STD's. A pregnancy test would rule out the first, a dr.'s visit the rest. GL
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:26 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• what does it feel like? If it feels like raw egg whites, it is a sign of fertility/ovulation. I did have excessing discharge during my pregnancy, but it was later in the pregnancy.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• any other things are going on?
    i would see a doctor
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have no itching or burning. And have only one partner that i know is std free. It feels like lotion. I am having some mild cramping, nausea at night, headaches and lower back pain.
    Angellove30

Comment by Angellove30 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I'd say it could be, but it could also be a lot of other things. You trying to concieve?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I stopped trying in january. It has been 4 years of trying.
    Angellove30

Comment by Angellove30 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• I have the same type of discharge and it has continued for a long time.. Everytime i go to the bathroom and look at my panties, that stuff would be on them...but i perfectly healthy so I wouldnt worry about it. Oh and no i'm pretty sure its not a sign of pregnancy. Its been going on with me since i was about 13 (I'm 18 now)
    cindylou92

Answer by cindylou92 at 11:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• From what I have been told, it is actually a sign of ovulation. Some say as your body prepares to help you get pregnant, the discharge is a natural lubricant. It is actually from an increase in estrogen and you have the most when you are most fertile.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Maybe so because i had that.. Take a hpt..
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011