TMI period question adult content

ok so i have the paragard IUD ive had it for about 10 months. my periods have been regular-ish for about 5-6mo. they are really heavy and last 7-10 days!!! :/ well i got my period on schedule this month on the 3rd. it was really heavy as usually (going threw supers in a few hrs) then it stopped on the 7th (which is really early for me these days) and i had bloody discharge all day that day. and the next day i had some flesh colored clots. any one experience this or know what it is??

i have an appt to get my iud out next week so i will talk to my dr then. just hoping some one here has an answer for me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like it could be serious. Hope your doctor can give you answers. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• ummm im pretty sure i had the same problem a few times... i never went to the doctor and now im pregnant and doing just fine.. but u should ask a doctor about it just to be sure!
    cindylou92

Answer by cindylou92 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• you got pregnant after this happened to you?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2011