What does your hubby do that drives you crazy?

Mine does this thing unintentionally where he hacks everything up and it sounds like he's hawking a lugie, it maks me want to vomit every time!

tirelessefforts

Asked by tirelessefforts at 11:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The worst thing my husband does is get angry when the kids are being noisy or messy (in other words, when they're being kids). That seems totally unfair, to me. I'm glad he's at work or finding things to do outside a lot, because we have six kids and I adore them, escpecailly when they're laughing and chasing each other and making huge messes.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• My hubby - OFTEN hands me the phone when he KNOWS I DON'T want to talk to the person on the other end. Not a phone person!!
    javajunky2

Answer by javajunky2 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• my hubby thinks he great handyman but when he starts a project he leaves it for 3yrs then i am the one fix it right now the dish washer is broken by the weekend i will have it fixed lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:53 PM on Mar. 10, 2011

• my dh hawks stuff up too.. and he KNOWS i hate it! he always rushes me when he really shouldnt, and when i do it to him he gets pissed
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Leaves stuff EVERYWHERE! He gets home from work and it's like a tornado hit. I told him that I'm putting his nasty dirty socks in his pillowcase from now on if he doesn't put them in the hamper lol :)
    MonkeyPeanut79

Answer by MonkeyPeanut79 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My hubby, Jeremy, tends to sleep in until the last minute when he knows we have something important to do .. and he always "forgets" to call me when he gets to work.. lol
    MattMattsMomma

Answer by MattMattsMomma at 11:36 PM on Mar. 10, 2011