Have you had sex

While your baby was in the room. Me and DF did but only when she was to little to care now that she is two we are more careful and we put her in her own bed when we dicide to "do it" Her bed is still in our room So i can hear her at night if she gets up but its away from our bed and we are always quiet and she never wakes up. If you did have sex while your baby was in your room when did you stop having sex in front of your baby.

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 11:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've never had it in the same room asy baby.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:01 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• never had sex with the baby in the room. even if they were too young to care i would feel so weird doing it
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• @everydaymomma- Totally respectable. My daughter has slept through the night since the day she was born. So i never saw any harm since she never woke up to "see" it.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'm not juging! As babies they don't know what's going on, I just personally would have felt weird about it.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• @emmalouwho- I feel that way now Im trying to get her to sleep in her own bed so we can move her out of our room without worry. We've actually nearly completely quit having sex because she is still in our room and were both uncomfortable with it. I don't want to tramatize her or anything. so we just keep our pants up lol.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• not judging*
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Yep. Lots of times. Little babies really are too young to have any clue what's going on. By age 2 I would only do it with Baby in the room if she was sleeping soundly, though. And not at all by the time she's 3, sleeping or otherwise.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• when she out grew her bassinett, at 4 months
    i was not worried about having sex with her in room when she was this young
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• @everdaymomma- I didn't think you were judging. You were being honest. I respect honesty :) and how other women view things Im an open minded person.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• @judimary- She is almost 2 so im working on getting her outta the room just because it makes me and DF a little uncomfortable now.
    @fiatpax- When she grew out of her bassinett you quit having sex with her in the room? lol you have me confused a little.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2011