Whats the best quickesy way to get pregnant?

i never been pregnant i want a baby so badd. and ive been trying for 7 months and nothing please just help me out. thank you

babydust8910

Asked by babydust8910 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Perhaps you should see a doctor to make sure there is nothing preventing you from getting pregnant. And he'll also tell or remind you how it's done if you are unsure.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• its a waiting game - best you can do at home is eat healthy, figure out when you are ovulation ( home test or Billings method) and have sex then.
    Good Luck
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I actually used a ovulation calender and thats how i got pregnant with my 2 yr old son...... But it took me a little bit over a year to concieve him.
    jamesmomma10

Answer by jamesmomma10 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• ah, man/: That makes me so sadd/: i dont even know when i ovualte can some one help me out?
    babydust8910

Comment by babydust8910 (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• you can buy ovulation kits at the pharmacy, just like you buy a preg test ( actually usually right next to them. Read the instructions, I think you pee on the stick every morning and you get a colour change when you are ovulating - never done it before so I'm guessing, but I think that's how it works.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I agree use a home ovulation kit.
    Angellove30

Answer by Angellove30 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• okay im willing to do anything at the time noww.
    babydust8910

Comment by babydust8910 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• In the end, God is in control. I have one living child (4). I've lost 2 pregnancies. I know some women who have gotten prego on 2 or 3 types of birth control. I know some who can't seem to conceive. Then there's women like me who get pregnant easily, but can't carry one full term. I know your desire and frustration. I long to have at least one more healthy baby. Good luck, mamma.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• OPKs will work, but a lot of time it's just as easy to chart your temps. Just search for "BBT" and "Charting" and you'll learn all you need.

Most doctors will not really talk about trouble conceiving until you have tried for one year (if you're under the age of 35) without PGcy unless you're having other signs (that may point to PCOS or something). By charting now, you'll be able see for sure if and when you ovulate. Plus most doctors will want you to chart for 3 or so months, and if you walk in with the charts in hand, you skip a lot of waiting time.

If after a year, you are not PG, an OB/GYN will check your tubes to make sure they are not block. They will want you to chart to see about ovulation. They will want to check your SO/DH to check sperm. Then if all that is good, most likely you'll be given Clomid.

Good luck!
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My husband and I tried for over a year to get pg, and when we finally per say quit trying I ended up getting pg best thing I can tell you is to relax and have fun and not put the emphasis on having sex to get pregnant.
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011