When it comes to a career, what do you think would be an ideal job for you?

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• My ideal job is to work in the labor and delivery unit as a nurse.
    Angellove30

Answer by Angellove30 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• My current job. I've been with my company since 2003, but I'm finally in a position here that I love. I work for a firm that deals with annuities, mutual funds, that sort of thing. We process incoming contribution sources (401k, TSAs, that sort of thing).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well I'm already retired, but I was aTeller and Head Teller for about 15 years. I had been robbed at gun point and as my family grew I didn't like the idea of being a Teller any more. I loved the job, I was just afraid of being robbed again. I tried Collections for a while but I didn't like that. Then I went to a night Bank job in Customer Service, stayed there for 18 yrs and retired on disability to help w/my DD who had been assaulted. I originally wanted to be a nurse, but I think I was just a little girl looking up to her big sister as one, my math wasn't good enough, and neither was my stomach.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• MyAngel003, thank goodness you're still here with us. My Goodness :(
    LanaisSky96

Comment by LanaisSky96 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Well, in reality I am probably going to work in a museum or some sort of arts center. I have a BA in History and am finishing my second degree in Studio Art. What I really would like to do is either write a book about Hiroshima survivors or have a successful decorative tile business...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! I have the best of both worlds!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Heiress

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Work in a greenhouse!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:25 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I'd like to be a published and successful writer.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 6:32 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I work from home and I love being able to be home and help others do the same.

MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 7:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011