Filing for divorce

this is a hard thing for me i am filing for divorce from my husband and not having much support where can i find some support from other moms and others to talk to thank you

hellion2011

Asked by hellion2011 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• So sorry :( There is most likely a group on here you can join.
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It is going to be hard beu you will feel better when things are final good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 1:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You can get support here. Many of us have gone through it.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• There are many way that you can achieve a support group. Before I actually went in to see my psychiatrist I was seeing him through my web cam or telephone. After I gotten pass whatever it was that was causing me not to go to the office I felt strong and went into the office. Baby steps. Tell me what type of a group your looking for. ladies only? See if you can Google what your looking for in a support group and give it a try. I can also be there for you. Sorry to hear about this, Hugs.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am sorry that you are going through such a traumatic thing. I went through one that was horrible. He kicked my front door in and started taking furniture out so I called the cops and the chief told him that if he didn't put the furniture back, unbroken or even scratched and didn't fix my door back he would take him to jail. Then his mother called child services on me and said I wasn't feeding the kids, dressing them right, etc. When the guy got there he just started laughing and told me not to worry that everything was ok. The bad thing about it is that my ex did not want them and my MIL did not want them they just did not want me to have them. Anyway, you can talk to me anytime and if you want to talk one on one I will give you my cell # just let me know, OK.
    God Bless and Love ya,
    Billie Mae
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 8:29 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Join the Newly or Soon To Be Divorced Moms group on here. Helped me through it. If you need to chat at all, message me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:44 AM on Mar. 11, 2011