Most embarrassing moments!

I was in the bathroom @ the mall with a NEW friend and I farted when I peed LOLLLL

What's one of your most embarrassing moments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A couple years ago I was at my nieces house with all the rest of the family for Easter. Several of us adults were outside hiding Easter
    eggs, my brother-in-law included. It was really windy and as I squatted to put an egg in some rocks, I fell flat on my face, my dress flew
    up over my rear and I couldn't get up because I was laughing so hard. I'm just glad I had undies on that day.
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 6:21 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• When I peed the bed Becuase i had a nightmare someone was strangling me I was 15 years old. and I think it was right after I found out i was pregnant.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 12:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Ooh, Jordan, my HUSBAND peed the bed a couple years ago! We were staying with friends. I got up before him and went out to do something and when I came back, he had taken the sheets off. I was like, wha--? And he told me. I was really good about acting like it was no big deal, but every since then, I've been like WHAT ON EARTH??? I'll never bring it up, though, I'm sure it was incredibly embarassing for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh I hate when that happens!!! Your body relaxes when you pee and oop there it goes lol!! I would say my most embarrassing moment was in 6th grade. We were taking a test and when we were done we had to walk it to the front of the room and put it on the teachers desk. Luckily I was wearing black pants because when I got up and went to sit back down I noticed there was blood every where. I quickly covered it with my coat and had to get the teachers attention to go to the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom and it was a mess, I had to call my mom and she sent me some clean clothes (I was really wishing she would just come pick me up but she wouldn't). Then when I got back to the class room the teacher said I had to stay after class to clean it and a boy kept trying to move my coat to see what i was hiding :(
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I was so embarassed it made me cry. And @kayaiden8907- I couldn't imagine if that had happened to me at least peeing the bed is private. uhh im so sorry that happened to you.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 12:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Fell down the steps at highschool head first, and everyone cleared a path for me, books flying everywhere!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• It was a couple of days before my engagement party. I had a bad dream that my side of the family sat on one side of the room and his family on the other. No one was talking to anyone and the only thing you could hear was the clock ticking...Anyway when I got to work I realized that I forgot to put a bra on...Had to run out at lunch to buy one..
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 6:33 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• anichols i tripped UP the steps yep talk about embarrassing
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:37 AM on Mar. 11, 2011