Extremely weird confessions... adult content

Ok, this is extremely weird, but I have to spill it out!!!!

I was talking to my s/o about masturbating and I jokingly asked him what all he had stuck his, you know, in. And suprisingly he stared telling me TMI!!! He admitted he had done it to a pumpkin!!! And other vegetable and fruit. He told me a few other things, but the pumpkin was the weirdest. He also told me he had masturbated in the woods near his house and while driving on the interstate. I felt weird after he told me like maybe I shouldn't have asked. I don't want to judge him, buuut is this normal??!?! (It was when he was a teenager). I'm glad that he can be that open with me, buuut wow. Uhm please tell me I am not the only one with a weird s/o that has stuck his thing in odd things lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• If all guys admitted to their wives what they had done in private we'd probably all be writing this post! :)

you're right, if don't want to hear a answer then don't ask!

but I wouldn't worry about it, I don't think it's any big deal. Maybe it will make you feel better so see the first American pie movie where he's using a apple pie! Pretty sure it happens a lot more than anyone would want to admit!
    who wants to be normal in that area anyway? I say 'normal' is far from exciting!
    reminds me of a episode of Dr Ruth-
    "I found my son using a jar of peanut butter, what should I do?"
    "get him his own jar of peanut butter"

I think you are a very lucky woman that he was able to be open with you! That is a very good sign. :)
    If what you are doing in private would shock your neighbors, then what you have there is a exciting sex life.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• At least it was with veggies and not animals! If women can use cucumbers and hotdogs then men can use pumpkins!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• lol. I've never thought to ask....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:36 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• totally normal. Promise, the things boys have done to their penises in puberty.. you dont want to know. Most wont admit it, be glad he trusted you to tell you. its only a warning sign if... a he still does it, or b he hides it.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:03 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• haha that is really strange. but I guess guys will always be "creative" with there you kno whats lol ew
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• yeah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• LOL! I wish I was there to see the look on your face once he started spilling his guts. I'm not sure what to say about all of this. I do feel it's normal that you're disturbed. I really wish i had more to say... but I'm stumped...
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• The odd thing is he doesn't seem like a really sexual person. I mean we do it alot, but he has only been with a few girls. I guess it's better than sleeping with alot of girls buuut I really did not know how to respond to this. My face went from listening to confused to horrified probably!!! I'm still trying to forget about it but I had to tell someone!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh yes yes :) Believe me, I understand. I hope someone whose been in the same situation will post a answer sometime soon. As a matter of fact, I'm sure there are some licensed sex therapist on this site. They seem to know what to say in regards to this situation. I'm sorry that this is sticking with you :(
    LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have a friend who could bend himself over and give himself a bj. He also masturbated with paint for lube and hurt himself badly. The paint burned his skin. I only found out about that one because he came to my husband for advice over "man issues." He was young when he did these things. I'm sure he did a lot of weird things that I'll never know about. But he was just a typical guy and it was such a shock to find out.

But I don't feel he was abnormal. Men have the same need to explore self pleasure as women do. They just do and use different things due to anatomy.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:35 AM on Mar. 11, 2011