Question?

i have the iud in and i havent yet had a period this month i have had it like 9months and always had a period the 1st of every month. so i took 2 test and both negitive. I also still fill the strings.. For people that have the iud is this normal or what ? thanks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you have the copper iud??? Its normal my periods are always messed up!!!! The first couple of months i had a period for 2 weeks stopped for 2 weeks then another 2 weeks again!!!!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 1:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't have an iud but I know several women who do and it's my understanding that after 6-9 months you stop having a regular period if not stop having a period all together. Unless you start having other pregnancy symptoms or get a positive test I wouldn't worry about it.

jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I have heard it is normal but have never had one. I will give you a bump too.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:41 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• its normal i had a iud
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 11, 2011