I am TTC. I am wondering if white, lotiony sometimes clear discharge with no burning or itching a sign of pregnancy? adult content

Angellove30

Asked by Angellove30 at 12:54 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• no
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:57 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• discharge changes can be but didnt start with me until mid pregnancy. Was very milky white when prior to pregnancy was more clearish. Who knows
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• just wondering if you are bored or doing this for attention????

MARCH 9th YOU posted u were "measuring 7wks 4 dys prego,,,, but thats wrong b/c you r 9wks 5days. to later on that night,yesterday and now today that you are discharge, only way you can tell if you are prego is by a blood test, u & bf had sex during u'r ovulation time, this discharge, etc to now back pain and still with this discharge thing going on.....

SO YEAH, I am curious which one it is... cause IF YOU WENT TO THE DR AS YOU WROTE ON MARCH 9th about your measuring... then you'd know already if you were prego and not miscarried to next day with this discharge stuff.

GOT ANY ANSWERS FOR US???
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Seems you are stalking her but umkay lmfao.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Her last question was March 10th. Looks like you have your stalk victims confused.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I aint stalking no one..... I remember her name b/c I have answered 4 of the same posts by the same PERSON just minutes apart... discharge this, discharge that, TTC, its all post about the same thing that Got my attention.......

call it what you want but there are people here who actually do need advice on serious things, so when you see that its being repeated and alittle more added to it... for ME it got me thinking is this for real or for attention...
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• and NO her 7wk post measuring to a knowing shes 9wks is from the 9th, cant find the heart beat to i know this is a miscarriage to next day she doesnt know if she's prego.... stuff like that isn't something you poke fun at. For some losing a baby is not taken lightly.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• so first she is 9 weeks pregnant measuring at 7 and now ttc and having discharge? i read it all and ok if this is true ya that is nuts. I would ignore her tough cause you are just giving it attention.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I am ... but I want her to know that I don't appreciate taking the time to comment on some one who is just trying to get attention when there are others who really are going through stuff.. then when its repeated ( which I know some cant help it but still gets me ill when WE could be focusing on real life situations ... ya know)

but I'm so done on this TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC crap...... have a good one, night CRYSTAL
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:31 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• You have 2 kids & you don't know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Mar. 11, 2011