Weird dreams share one

I don't know the meaning of normal dreams every single one of them is weird, like last night I had a dream that I was in the big brother house and so was my husband, but In my dream the big brother house was my old house and it had my best friends 5 kids in it. My husband and I were not together instead I was with .................... Bob Saget (WTF???) Where the hell Bob came in I do not know but he was there and he was lovin on me. WEIRD!

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 1:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• haha that is a crazy one!! lately, i have been having some crazy dreams!! but last night i had a dream that i finally had my baby.. but it was a lizard??? and i was breast feeding it and it was crawling on me and stuff.. it was SOO WEIRD! lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I had a dream like that when Iwas pregnant with my son except I gave birth to a cat it freaked me out and I love kitties
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 2:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• i always have recurring dreams. mostly about tornados. which i googled "recurring tornado dreams" and turns out it symbolizes that i have a lot of crazyness in my life. thats pretty darn accurate. lol.
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 2:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• When i was pregnant I would have Horrible dreams that without reason or warning i would give birth while standing or sleeping and the baby will come out in pieces. Legs and whatever first never the head or torso and yes the baby was dead. Or the dream that the baby put it's hand out of vagina and wiggles it. if anyone could explain what that meant? my son is 5 months old Now so.. yea?
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• We have this annoying bird that chirps louder than a screaming toddler, I swear, and starts this at about 4:30 every morning and wakes me up. This continues for several hours. Every day.

One night I dreamed that I saw this bird and it didn't fly away when I walked up to it, so I started kicking it, punching it and stomping on it, eventually throwing it over the hill behind our house and onto a road that had lots of cars. Then I woke up... and the bird was outside my bedroom window chirping like crazy. Ugh.
    Violin_Mom

Answer by Violin_Mom at 11:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2008