Is there a certain food dish that you're getting tired of?

I know a woman who would rather stab her own ears, than make tacos for her husband again in one week. Tacos are for dinner from Mon-Fri at their house.

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I grew up eating the same stuff over and over. so in my house I'm always fixing new things. But still to this day rarely make real mashed potatoes..Cause I ate them almost everyday of my childhood lol
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• when I grew up it seemed like we had the same 5 things over and over, meatloaf, breaded chicken, breaded pork chops, spaghetti and fried chicken. then the weekends were leftovers. I cant stand the idea of fried chicken anymore, have meatloaf like maybe once every other month, can't remember the last time I had pork chops...
    So I have a number of websites and cookbooks that I go through to have new ideas. I can tell when I cook something too much and dh gets tired of it
    I have a cheesy brat stew fro allrecipes.com that I love so much and i made it 3 weeks in a row and dh begged me not to make it again. its so good, but then I looked up the calorie content and I havent made it in over 4 months!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:11 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• hamburgers
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2011