Ok this is wierd to ask adult content

since i have been pregnant my sex life has gone down hill its not my DHs fault at all he tells me im sexy every day and wants to have relations but i just am never in the mood i want to but grr its just not there is there anything we can do to turn up the heat and did this happem to you

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• While pregnant? no, I think it was just the opposite,but for several weeks after having my son, I was not in the mood what so ever. I think it even lasted for 2-3 months.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:19 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• When was the last time you both took a nice bath, then snuggle up together? Your husband could start with some nice light kisses on your erogenous zones.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• This happened with all of my pregnancies. I overwork my mind with what if's. So before I can even have relations I start crying. My ex understood so that was miner when I became pregnant with baby 2 and 3. When I told my husband he understood also but I am glad this is not going to be a factor for me any longer. It gets better sweetie. Hugs
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 2:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different and your mood will change month to month. Your body is going through alot and you should just take good care of yourself.There is no guide book on all the rushing hormones, it's an up and down thing. He should put some effort into making you feel special and help you out. You'll be fine!
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 5:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• With all of mine, my sex drive was in overdrive. But every person and every pregnancy is different. You should get your DH to start REALLY slow, and make the foreplay last a long time. That may help you out :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• YOu just have to listen to your body. I was also the same way I did not want sex whats so ever. I tried once and i didnt like the way it felt and I just ended up not doing it all even after i had my daughter it took almost 4 months until i had sex again after i had my daughter and even then i was still not in the mood. I think it was just him lol
    MissChunkyLuv

Answer by MissChunkyLuv at 9:05 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Being pregnant never really effected my sex life.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Get him to give you nice sensual massages- they are intimate without being "intimate" and if they lead to sex then that's awesome too!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:17 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Oh yes. before I got pregnant with this one it was every day, until I was like 6 months. Now he's lucky to get it three times a month. I want to, but it either hurts, or he doesn't turn me on. I'm still attracted to him, I just don't feel like doing it.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 12:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2011