Anniversary ideas?

March 16 will be mine and my DH's first anniversary. DH said it was up to me how we spent it, so I need some ideas.

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 1:38 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• congrats! my first anniversary is this april- we bought these great massage deals a while ago, so we're going to san francisco for the day (we live 30min away f/ there) and are getting these massages, then going out to a museum (super random so we thought it would be fun/memorable) and then dinner at a place we've both never been to before...so maybe you guys can do some type of spa thing together? not sure if you live near any beaches- but picnics on the beach are always great....dinner/movies is stereotypical but still fun-- if possible, get an overnight babysitter for your kid(s)- that way your anniversary can be extended overnight and you can do breakfast in bed :) good luck and hope you have fun!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Get a sitter and go on a date... dinner, movie or something new...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:51 AM on Mar. 11, 2011