Do you remember the very first thing you said to your DH/SO/DF on the day you two met? Or Vice Versa :)

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Kind of a background: I had just been hired as a call center rep for an online music store. I was training on how to handle chat and the supervisor that was training me logged in as a "customer" and asked the person on chat some questions. More specifically he asked "Do you guys ship to Canada, eh?" the chat response was "Nope, sorry". He got called over and explained that that was not how that should be answered (it was all in good light though) When the chat guy came over he started stumbling his words and said something like "Sorry, uh, that was a bad example...it was just like the 20th time I was asked that today" then he looked at me and said" Oh! Hi!" and ran back to his desk.

It was adorable.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I met my husband when I was 3, I wish I could remember back that far though, haha!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 3:08 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I said "Can I borrow your book? I haven't had time to buy my books yet."

Answer by missanc at 9:24 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• nice to meet you,hi

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• yes, the first uttered words was his apology for spilling a drink on my bare legs at a club!!! lmao, his one time EVER in a club (for a bachelor party), i had just moved back to california from boston- where it turns out he was also from, so that began our immediate conversation and we were inseperable :D
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• he said that he heard me talking about bikes so he jumped in the convo and we talked about bikes haha
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• the first thing he said when overhearing my talking to some other guys was "oh, you're single!?" he thought I was with one of the guys I was talking to. He was happy to find out I was available.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• Awwww!!!
    LanaisSky96

Comment by LanaisSky96 (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I think the first words would have been hi as we were introduced to eachother. It was almost 10 yrs ago, so I'm not sure the conversation.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:48 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• No. We met a few years before we got together.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 11, 2011