Does anyone ever get the feeling that their baby is playing "uterus pinball"?

Sometime it feels like i have a baby octopus inside of me rather than a human baby because it bounces around everywhere...

mommyaug2011

Asked by mommyaug2011 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL OMGosh YES! The other night my hubby was talking to her and I felt somersaults and thumping around in there like nothing else. She always responds to him so easily. So I hear ya on the "uterus pinball!" It is SUCH AN AWESOME FEELING!! :D (But it still feels a bit weird. ;) )
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 4:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• That is so funny. With my son, I used to lay there and watch my belly do the most crazy things. I would ask my Mom if she was sure that was normal.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:40 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• LOL - I love that. I am not that far along yet so I haven't felt the movement but just reading about this brightened my morning-sickness-filled day!
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I jusy startd feeling my baby move for about a week now. And i love every min of it. I cant wait untill i can actually lay down and see her move around.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 11, 2011

• it is a great feeling, although the baby likes to do it when i am trying to sleep lol...i have been feeling the movement for about two or so weeks now...i am eighteen weeks along and get to find out if it is a boy or girl on tuesday....im oober excited:) everyone thinks it is a boy because the movement is so crazy lol
    mommyaug2011

Comment by mommyaug2011 (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2011

• I don't know mommyaug2011... Mine moves around like crazy and its a girl. (So far) I say so far bc at my cousin's first ultrasound she was told, "It's a girl" she got the nursery ALL decorated, and the clothes picked out a so on and so forth... Well at the last ultrasound, she found out it was a boy. So believe me when I say, nothing is set in stone especially when determining the gender of a baby. :-D... You are going to have so much fun though. Pregnancy has a lot of cons but it truly is a beautiful thing. :) Have fun!
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2011